[R] Time Series on Binary Data.

Cristiano Varin sammy at unive.it
Sat Mar 1 13:38:19 CET 2014

Among various possibilities, you might consider a logistic or probit regression model with ARMA errors specified via Gaussian copula. This approach is implemented in the package gcmr ("Gaussian Copula Marginal Regression").

Example: logistic model with covariates S1 and S2 and AR(1,2) errors

fit <- gcmr( Response ~ S1 + S2 + ... , data = your.data, marginal = binomial.marg, cormat = arma.cormat(1,2), options( nrep=1000 ) )

See help(gcmr) for more details.

Cristiano
Cristiano Varin <cristiano.varin at unive.it>
Department of Environmental Sciences,
Informatics and Statistics
Ca' Foscari University of Venice
San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venezia, Italy
Tel: +39 0412347439   Fax: +39 0412347444
http://cristianovarin.weebly.com