[R] Two maps with different legends with spplot

Gian gian.filippa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:44:25 CET 2014

Hi all,
I am using spplot to plot two maps in the same device. In my
case, I have a map of a certain variable and the same map of the standard
deviation of the same variable. The range of the second is much smaller
than the range of the first so my wish is to plot both but to have them on
different scales for the color legend (hence, to have two separated
legends). Is it
possible?

I have worked out a way to do that, which passes through stretching the
second variable to the range of the first, and then work hardly on the "key"
list  from within the trellis object structure.
I was wondering if there is a more straightforward way.

Thanks,

Gianluca

Inviato da iPhone