[R] geoR: trend.spatial

olga30dec olga at herenstraat.nl
Wed Mar 12 16:57:39 CET 2014

Dear all,

I am aiming to conduct glsm kriging using glsm.krige function (geoRglm
package).
I encounter a problem, which I have seen many times on the mailing list,
but nevertheless I can't figure out what goes wrong. Any pointers would be
great. Thanks, Olga

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

pred<-NULL
krvar<-NULL
for (b in 1:11)){
tb.prdgrd<-subset(as.data.frame(prdgrd), tb==b)
geodata.prdgrd <- as.geodata(
    obj = tb.prdgrd,
    header=TRUE,
    data.col=NULL,
    data.name=NULL,
    coords.col=c("x","y"),
    covar.col= c("depth","mgs")
    )
S.krige.simB <- glsm.krige(
  mcmc.output=simFB,
  locations = tb.prdgrd[,1:2],
  trend.l = trend.spatial(trend=trendB, geodata.prdgrd),
  output=output.glm.control(sim.predict=TRUE)
)
pred<-rbind(pred, data.frame(as.vector(S.krige.simB$predict)))
krvar<-rbind(krvar, data.frame(as.vector(S.krige.simB$krige.var)))
}

glsm.krige: Prediction for a generalised linear spatial model

Error in trend.spatial(trendB, geodata.prdgrd) :
trend elements not found

> head(geodata.prdgrd$covar)
       depth      mgs
122144   -27 134.5747