[R] Problem with R

Campaner, Fabio fabio.campaner.10 at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 18:44:44 CET 2014

Hello,

I am a student at the University College of London in the Civil Engineering Department and I need to use the R program for my final year project even if I do not have any programming background.

I have downloaded the program and I was following the instructions given to me by my supervisor that included adding some packages to the program, like “lmtest" and “betareg".

However, each time I try to download the packages the program would not like it and it would tell me that other packages like “zoo" or “formula" are needed. I tried to download each package the program would tell me it is missing but it seems that the packages needed are infinite since it does not stop asking for more packages.

Please help me if you can, the submission for my project is next week and I still have not figured out how to use this program.

Thank you,

Regards,

Fabio Campaner