[R] add points and labels to a 3 dimensional plot

paladini at trustindata.de paladini at trustindata.de
Fri Mar 28 11:51:49 CET 2014

Hello,
I want to draw  3D plot. The coordinates should  be inticated with a
red point  and  additional I want to label them with a name.

I tried this:
  plot3d(x, y, z,xlab="PC1", ylab="PC2", zlab="PC3",main="Country
score resemblance (Stoxx600 rated by
Vigeo)",text3d(x=x,y=y,z=z,texts=names, col=4))
plot3d(x, y, z, col=2, size=3, add=TRUE)

and some variations of this code but in the end you see only the names
but no red point.

What did I get wrong?

It would be nice if somebody can help me.

Best regards and thanking you in anticipation

Claudia