[R] forecasting

steve tom sellio04 at uoguelph.ca
Sun Mar 30 03:56:26 CEST 2014

Hi DM,

I'm currently dealing with very similar issues. To date I've been exporting
regression outputs in mass quantities (updated every 5 days) to excel, and
manually linking to data to get my predictions.

I've been doing a ton of research on forecast, caret, and SEM packages and
am still empty handed.

I have all my regressions logged in my environment, and need to "run" my
data through them to produce the estimates, but don't no how. There doesn't
seem to be one definitive package for out-of-sample work.