[R] package opVar

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 00:08:54 CET 2014

Pascal Oettli <kridox <at> ymail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> There is no package "opVar" in the available CRAN packages list.
>
> Regards,
> Pascal
>
> On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Charles Thuo <tcmuigai <at>
> gmail.com> wrote:

  [snip]

> > Warning message:
> > package '<opVar>' is not available (for R version 3.0.2)

 You do have to be careful with capitalization (although I think CRAN
will try to guess).  However, googling "R CRAN opvar package" brings up
this:

http://www.milanor.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/
   ROperationalRisk.201205.FabioPiacenza.pdf

(url broken) which refers to an opVar package but says explicitly
that it is not available on CRAN.  Maybe contact the author?