[R] Beginner: How do I copy the results from a for loop in a csv file?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Mar 18 05:30:05 CET 2014

1. I would strongly recommend that you spend some time with one of the
many R tutorials (An Introduction to R ships with R, but there are
many more on the web) before attempting to write any further code or
posting here.

2. Post in plaiin text, not HTML, as code can get scrambled in HTML.

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics
(650) 467-7374(650) 467-7374(650) 467-7374(650) 467-7374

is certainly not wisdom."
H. Gilbert Welch