[R] Error message

Tue Mar 18 21:41:55 CET 2014

We cannot help you. You claim to have set the working directory but cannot find the file you expect to be there. Either you have failed to set the directory correctly, or the file is not where you think it is... and since we do not have access to your computer we have no way to tell you which case is true.

You can, though. Use the getwd() function to confirm your working directory, and use the list.files function to confirm whether your file is there.

Please follow the guidance in the Posting Guide next time you post, including using plain text email and a reproducible example.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing