[R] Simulating from the Weibull with right censoring

Lucy Leigh lucy.leigh at newcastle.edu.au
Mon Mar 24 06:33:59 CET 2014

Hi Dennis,
Thanks for your feedback.
I do apologise, I omitted the lines of code that created the censoring variable, I was focused more on altering the actual
outcome times. So it is actually more like this,

if (outcomeType == 'Weibull'){
 Y[i] <- rweibull(1, shape, shape))
}
if (Y[i] >  censorT){
Y[i] <- censorT
death[i] <- 0}
else
{Y[i]  <- Y[i]
death[i] <- 1
}
	}

Thankyou for the tip about the random seed.
Lucy