[R] acf(ts.union()): Missing Values in Object

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Mar 27 16:40:01 CET 2014

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014, William Dunlap wrote:

> Why aren't you using ts.intersect instead of ts.union?

Bill,

   I was wondering the same thing. The reason (perhaps excuse would be the
more appropriate term) is my emulating the example in Paul Cowpertwait and
Andrew Metcalfe's "Introductory Time Series in R" in Chapter 3.

   I acknowledge that the intersection of the two sets is more appropriate
than their union. I'll report back on whether that avoids the errors.

Thanks very much,

Rich