[R] Plotting the result of a gamm in lattice

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 23:48:58 CET 2014

On Mar 29, 2014, at 1:18 PM, el_alisio wrote:

> Hi Stefano,
>
> first of all, it would be really helpful, if you provided a reproducible
> example. That way we could better help you!! Second of all, please have a
> look at ?gamm before posting a question:

Yes, that would certainly have been helpful had that posting ever made it to Rhelp, but it did not. And it would have been helpful if you had included context. Some posts from Nabble never make it, because they are filtered before they even get to the moderation queue.

I just checked the queue and it's empty, so I'm guessing we will never see that context.

Trying to get the information below in front of Nabble viewers, since Nabble scrubs the messages at the bottom of postings.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA