[R] Computing predictive values

Kehl Dániel kehld at ktk.pte.hu
Sun Mar 30 09:48:27 CEST 2014

Hi Tom,

I think you are going to get better answers if you include some code which helps reproducing what you are doing for other users (posting guide). Exporting regression outputs to Excel does not seem to be the way to go. Aren't you just looking for ?predict. I am sure R can do the job for you but give an example please!

best
kd