[R] FW: needs help in augented plot

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sat May 17 01:33:09 CEST 2014

On 16/05/14 19:45, Mir Salam wrote:
> Dear Med venlig hilsen and all
> Thanks a lot for your attention and valuable codes.  I produced the
> graph using the follwing code. I fitted mixed effects dominant height
> model. The grpah is showing plot-specific dominant height against
> Age.

<SNIP>

You are not very intuitive are you?  "Med venlig hilsen" is not a name.
  It is the "complimentary closure" of a letter/email in Danish,
literally translating into English as ``With friendly greetings''.
As a rudimentary Google search would have told you, and as a sensible
person would have inferred from context.

cheers,

Rolf Turner