[R] R save with encoding...

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue May 20 23:29:31 CEST 2014

On May 19, 2014, at 1:40 PM, Alexsandro Cândido de Oliveira Silva wrote:

> Hello everybody!!
>

> I'm trying to plot a graphic with the title: INTERVALS λ.
>
> But the special character λ can't be encoded using ISO8859-1.

For future reference the reason this went unanaswered as long as it
did is bacause that "special character" did not show up a Greek lambda
because you posted in HTML rather than plain text. (It did show up as
a lambda when Frede Aakmann Tøgersen replied.) I looked at the "λ"
and thought "who knows what that is?".

> Which another encoding I need to choose?

There _is) another posting style you should choose

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA