[R] Second axis on bottom of graph

Hurr hill0093 at umn.edu
Thu May 22 12:31:02 CEST 2014

Sorry, I don't know enough about R to understand what you said.
But I don't think I need to understand it.
And secondly, my reason for my stupid recent post about not finding a
recent post was that I didn't notice that there was a little "1  2" in
the lower right hand corner meaning that I had to select a second page.
I think it is better to start a new thread when
that happens so others will see my post too.
Hurr