[R] how to add a table under a plot?

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sat May 24 17:31:50 CEST 2014

I'd go with the addtable2plot but you can also do bascially the same thing in ggplot2 (again you have to install the ggplot2 package.  Here is an example of the ggplot2 approach http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12318120/adding-table-within-the-plotting-region-of-a-ggplot-in-r

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada