[R] How to calculate correlation of a vector in R?

Mon Nov 3 01:04:28 CET 2014

What is your question? The matrix form is probably what you are looking for, but you put the same vector in three times so if course it is all ones. I don't know what you expected to happen when you entered cor(v) since there is nothing to correlate if you only have one vector.

Please post in plain text as the footer and Posting Guide request.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing