[R] mclust for time series

atesh koul atesh.koul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:51:52 CET 2014

Hi all,

I am new to using model based clustering. I am using the clustering to find
how many clusters could be there in the data and the assignment of trials
to these clusters.

The data are hand kinematics data- 12 variables at 10 discrete time points
for 17 subjects. I have previously seen use of mclust for time series.
However, I am not sure how it would be applied in terms of the formula. I
have seen couple of papers that use it from a theoretical point of view
(but not as a command in R). I would like to know if mclust can be used for
multivariate time series data.

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks in anticipation,

Best,
Atesh

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]