[R] How to generate mtable output from lm with response matrix

Lee Hachadoorian Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 05:34:19 CET 2014

lm can accept a multiple response variables, and produces a list
containing one model per response variable. I would like to compare
those models using the mtable function from the memisc package. I cannot
figure out the indexing of the list produced by the lm call. How can I
extract an lm from the list produced by a call of the form:

     data(mtcars)
     lmTest = lm(cbind(mpg, hp) ~ disp + wt + carb, data=mtcars)

Best,
--Lee

--
Lee Hachadoorian
Assistant Professor in Geography, Dartmouth College