[R] Counting within groups / means by groups

Mon Nov 10 16:19:27 CET 2014

Help file ?ave should apply here.

Please read the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer of every email on this list and on the list manager page for this mailing list. It warns you to read the archives before posting and to post in plain text format rather than HTML format.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing