[R] HELP ON NON-LINEAR MIXED MODEL

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Nov 14 22:58:47 CET 2014

On 14/11/14 18:29, Popoola Daniel wrote:
> Good Morning Sir/Ma, I am POPOOLA DANIEL a Forest Biometrician in
> making from the University of Ibadan, Ibadan Nigeria. Please Sir/Ma I
> am having issues on performing Non-linear mixed model on R (using
> maximum likelihood approach). I am trying to input four different
> measured variables which are basal area, diameter at breast height,
> Dominant height,quadratic mean diameter as a function for height
> prediction on equation. But I have not been able to get through with
> the model.
>
> Please I need your  candid options on how to go about this. Other
> useful tips on Codes entering for data analysis in R environment will
> also be appreciated .

(1) Your question is far too vague for anyone to be able to give you a
useful response.  You should provide a small reproducible example of
what you are trying to do and a clear explanation of what problems you
are having in trying to do it.

(2) Questions about mixed models are better addressed to the "special
interest group" R-sig-ME.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--