[R] SVYPLOT

Adams, Jean jvadams at usgs.gov
Thu Nov 20 15:19:10 CET 2014

Raphael

I just ran an example from the help file, and the xlim argument worked
fine.  Can you post a small example where the xlim argument doesn't work?

Jean

library(survey)
data(api)
dstrat<-svydesign(id=~1,strata=~stype, weights=~pw, data=apistrat, fpc=~fpc)
svyplot(api00~api99, design=dstrat, style="bubble")
svyplot(api00~api99, design=dstrat, style="bubble", xlim=c(500, 700))