[R] Symbolic equations to R code?

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 20 20:57:15 CET 2014

I usually find my students appreciate it when I teach them something that has utility in multiple contexts. Teaching them how to express an idea in R code is valuable. And as far as structuring thought and expressing ideas go, it's quite equivalent to symbolic equations. Both are just notation.

$ 0.02
Cheers,
B.