[R] R website

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 22:35:39 CET 2014

This prompted me to do something I've been meaning to do for a long
time, which is to try to get the R website updated in terms of visual
style. It really is showing it's age and could use a facelift in my
opinion. Toward than end I've mocked up a copy of cran.r-project.or
using css from the python.org website. You can see the result at
http://izahn.crabdance.com/~izahn/cran-new-css . This is a rough draft
and needs to be cleaned up, but I though I would float this here first
to see if there is any hope of getting such a change to be adopted
before I spent more time on it. Feedback and comments welcome.

Best,
Ista