[R] DOT PLOT help!!

Juan Scheun jscheun at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Nov 24 10:08:39 CET 2014

Morning everyone

I am relatively new to R and although there are tons of "how to" websites,
some are just way over my head. I am currently trying to figure out how to
create dot plot graphs with my data, where I have categories (i.e male
/female) and values for each. I would like to display this as categories
on the x axis and all values for each directly above the applicable
category, thus not a scatter graph but in a line above for each.

I have attached a quick picture I found on the internet to demonstrate
roughly what I would like.

Thank you all for your time
Juan Scheun
Department of Zoology and Entomology
University of Pretoria
Lynnwood Road
Hillcrest
Pretoria
South Africa
0002

Cell: +27 76 860 3315
Email: jscheun at zoology.up.ac.za

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.