[R] plot.hclust point to older version

Michael Mason MMason at benaroyaresearch.org
Tue Nov 25 18:13:12 CET 2014

Hello fellow R users,

I have recently updated to R 3.1.2. When trying to plot an hclust object to generate the dendrogram I get the following error:

Error in .Internal(dend.window(n, merge, height2, hang, labels, ...)) :
  there is no .Internal function 'dend.window'

I am indeed using R3.1.2 but my understanding is that the .Internal API to the C code is no longer used. I have tried detaching the stats package and restarting R to no avail.
I would love any help from any wiser guRus.
Thanks in advance,
Mike
--CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE--: The information contained in this email is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any form of dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. www.benaroyaresearch.org

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]