[R] please please unsubscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Nov 30 16:13:31 CET 2014

No one is suggesting that anyone read raw headers. This is a mechanism that requires features on both the list server end and the client end...  but if newbies are using modern facilities then that would be exactly their situation. Please read up on the mechanism at least a little bit before criticizing it.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing