[R] Inverse Student t-value

Andre geomodelers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:54:04 CEST 2014

Hi JLucke,

Maybe the old excel function. TINV and T.INV.2T is same function for Two-Tailed
Inverse of the student`s t-distribution but T.INV use for Left-Tailed
inverse of the Student's t-distribution and can be use for  Inverse of the
student`s t-distribution.

I know automatic or functions any software but I just need a manual formula
or compute formula (TINV or T.INV.2T) step by step presented by math for
calculate until resulted.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!