[R] Hadley's book: paper/PDF/etc. versus github

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:28:36 CEST 2014

Hadley, have you tried producing the book in other electronic formats
(other than pdf)? such as epub?  I tried and ended up with a file that
worked, but all the example code was missing (which defeats the
convenience of having it on an ebook reader), I did not check if
everything else was there or not.

 thanks,