[R] Path Diagram from Mplus semPaths{semPlot}

Ariadna Angulo Brunet Ariadna.Angulo at uab.cat
Tue Oct 7 09:05:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am working with an OUT file from Mplus. I want to plot a path diagram with my SEM results.
semPaths does it automatically but I want to ignore some variables of my study (meaning I don't want them on the path diagram but I want the variables include in the sem analysis.

Exactly I want to ignore  RELF AUTF and COMF, because that variables form a second order factor (BNF) and I doesn't need it in the path.

Does anyone know a command or another package/function that could work with that?

Im using the following sintaxis:

outfile <- "quested.out"
semPaths(outfile,what="est",instStyle="multi", intercepts=FALSE, rotation=4,  edge.color="black", sizeMan=5, esize=TRUE, structural="TRUE", ThreshAtSide="FALSE", layout="tree2")

and my model from Mplus looks like that:
MODEL:

    ASF BY p1mcas1 p1mcas2 p1mcas3 p1mcas4 p1mcas5;

    COMPF BY p1bnc1 p1bnc2 p1bnc3 p1bnc4 p1bnc5 p1bnc6;

    AUTF BY p1bna1 p1bna2 p1bna4 p1bna5;

    RELATF BY p1bnr1 p1bnr2 p1bnr3 p1bnr4;

    ENF BY p1en1 p1en2 p1en3 p1en4;

    IDROPF BY p1do1 p1do2r p1do3 p1do4r;