[R] Gaussian mixture model based clustering

Alexandra Posekany alexandra.posekany at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:37:45 CEST 2014

Hey everybody,
I am looking for a R implementation of uni- and multivariate GMM clustering
which is both fast and can provide me with estimates of the respective
components' means and covariance matrices, not just the observations'
labels for the components which I am not interested in. As it is meant as
part of a larger algorithm and supposed to be the initialisation of another
GMM based method which should work efficiently, Bayesian Gibbs sampling
based methods are unfortunately not an option.
Thanks for sharing your experience!
Best,
Alex

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]