[R] Changing date format

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Thu Oct 9 12:07:57 CEST 2014

On Thu, 9 Oct 2014 12:30:57 PM Frederic Ntirenganya wrote:
> Hi Lemon,
>
> I am using the code you sent. It's correct for the leap years.
> What I want to do is to have both leap  and no-leap years to have 366
days.
> that means the 1st March is day 61 of each year.
> This will help me to link it with Instat for climatic data analysis.

Are you sure that the Start and End day of year numbers haven't
already been corrected for leap years? If not, you can correct both for all
years like this:

Samaru$Start<-Samaru$Start - Samaru$Start > 60)
Samaru$End<-Samaru$End - Samaru$End > 60)

as you don't want to shift the dates before Feb 29.

Jim