[R] r-help at r-project.org

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Oct 15 03:46:11 CEST 2014

[I sent this email to Rich and to the list after some private
communication with Rich.  However it got held up for being too big,
presumably because of the pdf attachment.  So I am re-sending it to the
list *without* the attachment.]

I resorted to actually trying the expedient of installing "compositions"
and running your code.  It works just fine.  I attach the
"winters-pdf.pdf" file that was produced.

I thus have no idea what's causing the problem that you are
experiencing.  It is indeed *not* an FAQ 7.22 problem.  Something weird
is going on in your system.

cheers,

Rolf

--