[R] need help for error "incompatible dimensions"

Swapnil Khobragade Swapnil.Khobragade at lntinfotech.com
Fri Oct 17 11:04:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

I m R user trying  to map and find correlation between two entities i.e. time and usability of cup from log file, but its showing error while compilation.
Is there any specific package(s) by means of which I can effectively run the code meant for different dimensions computation?

I have attached .R file and log file (.txt)
Please find attachment..

Regards,
Swapnil Khobragade
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
Bldg. No.5&6, 1st Floor,
Airoli, Navi Mumbai - 400708.
e-mail ID: swapnil.khobragade at lntinfotech.com<mailto:swapnil.khobragade at lntinfotech.com>

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"