[R] Making a very specific heatmap in R (ggplot2?)

Fri Oct 17 15:46:14 CEST 2014

As the Posting Guide indicates, this is a text-only mailing list, and small, reproducible (self-contained) examples of R code are expected. You are not getting much response because what you sent is not what we see, and we cannot tweak code you do not share.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing