[R] how to judge a virable is a integer?

PO SU rhelpmaillist at 163.com
Sat Oct 18 19:02:16 CEST 2014

Tks for your help, after investigate in your link, i find there seems three ways can be adoped:
1.    is.wholenumber <- function(x, tol = .Machine$double.eps^0.5)  abs(x - round(x)) < tol)
 e.g. is.wholenumber(1)
2.   x%%1==0

3. all.equal(a, as.integer(a))

and also included your last suggestion using floor. and also tks for other helpers!

--

PO SU
mail: desolator88 at 163.com
Majored in Statistics from SJTU