[R] [Sweave] doesn't accept unicode?

moonkid at posteo.org moonkid at posteo.org
Thu Oct 23 03:25:06 CEST 2014

Maybe your answers are solutions, but not in my case.
As I indicated with my code-sample I don't have a complete tex-file
(with usepackage, document-env, etc). I only generate a piece of a tex
file to \input it later in my puplication tex-file.

So there is no way to specifiy an encoding with a \usepackage. Btw:
XeTeX don't need any specification for the encoding. Loading xunicode
explicite is not needed.

The answer for Sweave is simple and in the help-page (I should have read
more carefully before - but it was 3 oclock in the morning).

> Sweave("analy.Snw", encoding="bytes")

Now Sweave don't care about the encoding.