[R] grided files

Alemu Tadesse alemu.tadesse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 20:12:49 CET 2014

Dear All,

I have a file the sample of which is attached. I was trying to read the
data and put it in a data frame. For example in this file, I have 1998 snow
depth data and each block of data belongs to one month.    Each data point
belongs to a given latitude and longitude (which is in another file). If I
can read this data and put it in some kind of table where I can provided
the index of the latitude and longitude and get the the data that would be
awesome, but it is taking time. I am wondering if have read such a file.

Best,

Alemu