[R] sequential input script dataframe process functionality

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Mon Sep 8 17:47:36 CEST 2014

d <- data.frame(Choices=c("One","Two","One","Three"), X=1:4)
i <- 1 # possible output of menu(unique(d$Choices))
d[ d$Choices[i] == d$Choices, ]
#  Choices X
#1     One 1
#3     One 3

I believe this sort of thing is covered in the Introduction to R pdf
that comes with R.  It is worth reading.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com