[R] Import data from Excel to R

Peter Alspach Peter.Alspach at plantandfood.co.nz
Wed Sep 10 00:56:54 CEST 2014

Tena koe Fredj

There are lots of ways, depending on your precise task and preference.  Have you Googled 'Import data from Excel to R'?  That will bring up lots of relevant hits, including the data import/export manual that ships with R.

FWIW, I use RODBC and have written a simple wrapper to do the most standard tasks (which I can share if you like) ....

Peter Alspach