[R] Parliament Seats Graph

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Fri Sep 12 12:25:26 CEST 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verkhovna_Rada#mediaviewer/File:Fractions_of_th
> e_Parliament_of_Ukraine.svg
>
> Found here (on the right, a bit down):
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verkhovna_Rada

Hi Stefan,
I can see how you would plot the points going from right to left (the easy
way), by plotting the next point on the arc with the least increase in
angle from the last point plotted. If this is the way you have worked out, I
think all that you have to do is to turn the party affiliation into a factor (if
it is not already) and plot the points by the sorted numeric value of the
factor. You will probably want to adjust the levels to some political
dimensions before doing the sort.

Jim