[R] spatstat rmh problem

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Sep 16 08:11:48 CEST 2014

OK.  Two things are going wrong.

(1) There is an error in your code.  You are passing the new.coef
argument to density() and not to rmh(). The function density() has no
such argument, but has a "..." argument, so "new.coef" simply gets ignored.

You should use:

plot(density(rmh(mod,new.coef=c(1,200))))

(2) However, even when the correct call is given you still wind up with
identical densities!!!

Hmmmmm.  I think this may be a bug; I'll will check with the other
authors of spatstat and report back.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--