[R] Using R in our commercial business application

Pasu pasupathym at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:36:13 CEST 2014

Hi

I would like to know how to use R in our commercial business application
which we plan to host in cloud or deploy on customer's premise.

1. Using R and its package, does it enforce that my commercial business
application should be distributed under GPL, as the statistical derivation
(output) by using R will be presented to the end users as part of of our
commercial business application
2. Whom to contact to get commercial license if required for using R?

Rgds
Pasupathy

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]