[R] Is there a log file on Window keeping track of the history of package installation (when was a package installed and what package was installed)?

Li, Qingqin [JRDUS] QLi2 at its.jnj.com
Tue Sep 23 20:29:32 CEST 2014

I'm using a package and need to keep track of the version of the database used. Initially, I was under the impression that the package was querying a remote database live and therefore the data version would be the date of my query. This turned out to be an incorrect assumption, and the database actually came  with the package. Unfortunately, as I encountered discrepancy between different version of the data, I reinstalled the package and overwrite the original installation date. I wonder whether there is a log file keeping track of when and what package was installed in the system (I think Linux has one). Many thanks! -Qingqin

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]