[R] Masked from package

Thu Sep 25 17:46:55 CEST 2014

No, masking does not imply inheritance. Simply that "foo" now refers to a different function, so you have to use "oldpkg::foo" if you want to get at the old function from your normal working environment.

Note that packages that call "foo" will continue to find the versions they intended to call if they are constructed correctly.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing