[R] Plotting Categorical/Numerical Data?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Sep 29 03:51:52 CEST 2014

1. Homework? We don't do homework here.

2. I believe what you purport to do is unlikely answer the "is it
random" question. Or, more exactly, may very well give an incorrect
answer.

To learn what you should do:

3. Post to a statistics (or math) site like stats.stackexchange.com.
You gave no details, but it may well be complex.

4. Or consult someone locally with knowledge of probability and statistics.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics