[R] Univariate results from MANOVA with Adonis?

Martina Ozan martina.ozan at helsinki.fi
Mon Sep 29 15:17:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am using function Adonis in Vegan to do MANOVA. My response variable
is a chemical profile of an insect composed of different chemical
compounds (=my data columns). My predictors include factors as well as
continuous variables. My question is: Is it possible to get out from
adonis, in addition the multivariate result, also univariate results
per chemical compounds versus each predictor? I would like to be able
to pick out individual chemical compounds that are of interest from
the rest (=those significantly associated/correlated with predictors).

thanks in advance
Martina

--
Martina Ozan, PhD researcher
Centre of Excellence in Biological Interactions