[R] Course Halifax: Introduction to Linear mixed effects models, GLMM and MCMC with R
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Tue Sep 30 18:39:25 CEST 2014
Apologies for cross-posting
We would like to announce the following statistics course:
Course: Introduction to Linear mixed effects models, GLMM and MCMC
Location: Halifax, Canada
Date: 19 - 23 January 2015
Remaining seats: 10
Course website: http://www.highstat.com/statscourse.htm
Course flyer: http://www.highstat.com/Courses/Flyer2015_01Halifax.pdf
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
2. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
3. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
4. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
5. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
6. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
7. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
UK - AB41 6DZ Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-help