[R] Edit plot adehabitatHS

Luis Fernando García luysgarcia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:41:51 CEST 2015

Dear R experts,

I am making a selectivity analysis using the  package. Nevertheless, I am
having some troubles, and I would like to know if somebody know how to help
me:

1) When changing the x-axis labels. The programm uses the name habitat
instead of the names specified in the file.

2) Is it possible to edit this plot, #3 (bottom-left), for example is it
possible to change the symbols style, the legend position or size? I do not
know how to edit this kind of data, if somebody has an example using this
package, I would really appreaciate it.

Thanks!!

Please find attached the plot, the script and the respective plot

library(adehabitatHS)
pse<-read.table("pseudos.txt", header=T)

attach(pse)
names(pse)
head(pse)
(wiRatio <- widesI(Diet, Dis))
png(filename = "plotpseudos3.png", width = 500, height = 500)
opar <- par(mfrow=c(2,2))
plot(wiRatio)

par(opar)
dev.off()